Unmitigated disaster that was April; still two days left but I doubt I'll be drawing in the next two days... anyway... Made it smaller this time...
1) Reasons to admire Dr. Murphy #27
- Ability to restrain from punching out Megan even while febrile
- most of these "reasons" will begin with "ability to restrain from punching out Megan..."
2) Fat Cat's anguish
- In all the excitement during Going Viral, one "person"'s plight was forgotten...
3) Megan often strategically places herself within accidental whacking distance of Kate's ponytail
4) Chocolate making class
- There's a fic that goes with this, but it absolutely refuses to write... whatever. This ship...just...gah...
5) Brush, wordlessly
- "So nice of you to join us, Dr. Hunt." Dr. Murphy quipped derisively as she strolled past the elevators. Megan said nothing but gave her a dirty look through her lashes. The workers at the MEO turned away and hunkered down at their own stations, disappointed that their boss and their star ME were back to their pre-Outbreak animosity and eager to stay out of the crossfire. Unbeknownst to them, Megan, ever so briefly, brushed up against Kate as she walked past, her fingertips gliding across the knuckles of Kate's free hand.
"Sorry, baby; traffic was murder this morning."
Kate turned her palm out to receive the pads of those fingertips.
6) Continuation of #4
7) Megan looked up from her frantic efforts to undress Kate, and found herself being gazed down upon with those serene blue eyes. Calm, unyielding, and cold
. Reluctantly, she withdrew, and pulled down the hem of Kate's dress. "Not tonight." Not while you still have your guard up against me.
8) I'll be Waiting
- “According to the myth, the gods tie an invisible red string around the little finger of people who are destined to be soul mates and will one day marry each other.” It can get twisted and knotted..but it will never be broken.”
9) Notes to Future girlfriend prompt: push on swings
- Megan hadn't ridden on a swing since her father died
10) Notes to Future girlfriend prompt: Kiss you at random times
- including at work during an autopsy
11) NtFG prompt: Attempt to cook your favourite foods; key word: attempt
- It's fairly hard to screw up pancakes so one has to wonder what Megan did...
12) NtFG prompt: Poke
your fat fluffy cat
13) NtFG prompt: Be the big spoon
14) Work doodles: Gala/Miri skyping
15) Work doodles: Megan - pouting, smug, serious, pissed
16) Work doodles: inspired by this heart-rending Kate-centric fic: [link]
- Haven't drawn her for so long I had to look at a "how-to"... would feel less stupid if said "how-to" weren't written by myself
18) Continuation of Vote BoP Round 3
- Okay, okay, Dana apologized; can we all just chillax about this WEB POLL already?
19) NtFG prompt: [link]
And here's to everything I drew this month:
(I'm disappointed there's no "fuck this shit" plz)