INJECTION TRAINING WAS SUPER FUN
No it fucking wasn't... there is nothing fun about a roomful of adults poking each other with needles, ALL of whom have never done an injection in their life before. The only consolation was that everyone was just as nervous and queasy about it. My hat's off to public health nurses who give people shots all day long. I don't really know how I did, but my partner (who is also my colleague) was still talking to me afterwards so...
Anyway whatever it's done and it's the greatest feeling in the world when something's that's been hanging over you like a permanent raincloud is lifted...
On to the next stressful thing: friend's wedding. Anyone know what to give if there's no wedding registry? (Actually, I don't know for sure if there isn't yet, but let's assume...) Apparently, it's common practice to give cash now?
Enough about me. Claymore
- ooh Gala what have you done though?
- but let's be honest, none of this would have happened if they hadn't brought the Clare/Priscilla/Destroyer blob so near to Rabona SnK
- We can take "I'll always be on your side" as acceptance for the marriage proposal right? Right.
- You know what- I miss Sasha but I'm glad she's not in the middle of this... on the other hand, she's still in the wilderness without a 3DMG uggggh...
- (At least Annie was in the cover page)
- On the other hand, the anime is leaving me completely breathless even though I already know what's going to happen
ugggh... Psycho Pass
- I just recently watched this anime in a 3-day marathon (I say recently but it was really 2 months ago)
- It looks so much like KHR that I always get my breath knocked out of me when I'm reminded that it's gritty as fuck and completely merciless in killing off characters.
- It's actually really good, and Akane turned out to be a really awesomely written lead female
- This would adapt so well as live-action...